About Me

My photo
I like Cardcaptor Sakura! and also, FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Children Buried Alive In the Amazon


My God in heaven, have mercy on these little frail souls. I was like shouting no in front of the computer while the child was being buried, this is so horrifying and so inhumane, and I can not believe that this is happening (in this day and age).

It’s difficult for me to express how disturbing this story is. I couldn’t bring myself to watch the video.

Those of us who live in contemporary, industrialized society probably often forget that all humanity once lived like this. Perhaps not with these kinds of rituals or practices, but the state of human understanding was once like this everywhere. Morality, law, ethics, all of these things is developments in the intellectual evolution of our species.

Something must be done to stop these KILLINGS. I beg UN and other similar organizations to intervene immediately.

May God hear the prayers of these children and save them from such cruelty.

No comments: